Compact, precise and reliable
- Z travel of 520 mm
- Rotary/tilt table supported on both sides for high-precision cutting performance
- Moving column design with fixed cantilever of the Y-axis
- 65-tool magazine operated from the front
- Optimised chip fall thanks to vertical stainless steel cover
- Space-saving chip conveyor on castors can be pulled out forwards
- Low profile, slim design
- Optional 5-axis simultaneous milling
The solution for precise high-performance machining
The ACURA 55 offers greater precision on a smaller footprint. Vibration is reduced by the constantly guided Y axis combined with solid ribbed feed slide in grey cast iron. The rotary/tilt table is supported on both sides and the Z axis is specially protected against thermal distortion. This and many other details enhance the quality of machining while at the same time the machine’s dimensions are extremely small due to its special design.
Design for maximum precision
The constant Y cantilever ensures optimum guidance of the vertical spindle axis. Combined with the Z axis, which is clad to protect against thermal growth and draughts, this design provides for consistent milling ratios and therefore greater precision.
Clean working environment
Complete enclosure of the workspace in addition to the vertical stainless steel slats ensure a clean working environment. Despite this, there is unrestricted access for loading the ACURA 55 by crane.
Fits into almost any workshop
Hydraulics, pneumatics, central lubrication, spindle cooling and other elements relevant for operation are integrated in the ACURA’s machine enclosure. The result is an extremely compact machining centre that will fit into almost any workshop.