Flexible and fast 5-axis machining
- Z travel of 600 mm
- Rotary/tilt table supported on both sides for high-precision cutting performance
- Moving column design with fixed cantilever of the Y-axis
- 65-tool magazine operated from the front
- Optimised chip fall thanks to vertical stainless steel cover
- Space-saving chip conveyor on castors can be pulled out forwards
- Low profile, slim design
- Optional 5-axis simultaneous milling
Small dimensions, high precision
The ACURA 65 high-performance machining centre makes a great impression wherever workpieces need to be machined from several sides with high precision and in a confined space. Thanks to the slim design and low profile, the machine can be integrated in virtually any workshop. The extensive accessories can be used to adapt the machine to many different machining operations.
Bilaterally supported rotary/tilt table
The bilaterally supported rotary/tilt table is fitted with a hydraulic clamp on the rotary and swivel axis for high-performance cutting. The M-function can be used to deactivate the clamp for 5-axis simultaneous machining (optional).
Ideal access to the workspace
The large sliding door and low machine bed height provide the operator with direct access to the workspace for setting up and checking. The face plate (C axis) is brought forward for improved accessibility. There is also unrestricted access for loading by crane.
Tool setup parallel to machining
The front-loading 65-tool magazine is particularly convenient. Tools can be set up parallel to machining. For expansion purposes the ACURA can be fitted with a standby magazine with up to 190 tool spaces.