Perfect for long and bulky workpieces
- Large X travel of 3200 mm
- Extra large Z travel of 800 mm
- Completely enclosed work area
- Heavy-duty, fixed machine table
- Vertical stainless steel cover for optimised chip fall
- Moving column of high-quality machine casting
- Moving tool magazine with 50 spaces for short chip-to-chip times
- Shuttle machining to reduce downtimes during series production
Forte 7-4200 provides an exceptional working environment
The large sliding doors (also activated automatically on request) combined with a working height of approx. 850 mm are tailored exactly to the operator. The Forte 7-4200 thus offers the best conditions for setting up even substantial workpieces relatively easily. The large viewing windows provide the operator with the best possible view of the cutting process. An optional handwheel increases the possibilities and comfort of the CNC machining centre.
Pendulum operation for the optimal production process
Installing a workspace divider in the Forte 7-4200 creates two workspaces of 1800 mm each for pendulum operation. The result is cost-effective batch production due to the ability to load and unload parallel to machining. Setup times can also be lowered with zero-point clamping systems which can be installed ex works variably and flush with the fixed machine table.
Extra large workspace
Lifting beams, shafts, profiles or welded constructions – the Forte 7-4200 is ideally suited to one-off and small-lot production of long and bulky workpieces. The available working space is very well utilised having a clamping area totalling 4680 x 750 mm with overall machine dimensions of approx. 8400 x 4340 mm.