Cost-effective vertical machining of long workpieces
- Generous X travel of 2,300 mm
- Fully enclosed working space
- Direct measuring systems
- High-performance liquid-cooled motor milling spindle at 12,000 min-1 and 22 kW as standard
- Main spindles with SK40 or HSK A63 uptake if required
- Travelling 40-fold tool magazine
- Tool selection via double gripper during machining for shorter chip-to-chip time
- Ergonomic bench height approx. 800 mm above the floor
- Vertical stainless steel cover for optimised chip fall
- Chip conveyor may be right- or left-oriented, as required
Excellent long-term stability, superlative accuracy, exemplary ergonomics
The Forte 6-2300 is a new-generation vertical moving-column machining centre. Equipped as standard with a liquid-cooled motor milling spindle at 12,000 min-1, a 40-piece tool magazine, direct distance measuring systems and the latest control technology from Heidenhain or Siemens, this range is impressive for its excellent long-term stability, superlative accuracy and exemplary ergonomics.
Remarkable dynamics for modern milling strategies
With its long X-travel of 2,300 mm, the Forte 6 is ideal for the vertical machining of long workpieces or multiple clamping of smaller workpieces. The machine’s workspace is completely enclosed, making deep hole drilling possible at high coolant pressures. In order to handle modern milling strategies, generously dimensioned guide and drive systems ensure remarkable dynamics.