Flexible machining of large parts
- Large Y- and Z-axis travels of 900 mm
- Fully enclosed working space
- Direct measuring systems
- High-performance liquid-cooled motor milling spindle at 12,000 min-1 and 22 kW as standard
- Main spindles with SK40 or HSK A63 uptake if required
- High table load thanks to fixed machine bench
- Travelling 60-fold tool magazine
- Tool selection via double gripper during machining time for shorter chip-to-chip time
- Vertical stainless steel cover for optimised chip fall
- Chip conveyor may be right- or left-oriented, as required
Developed for machining with modern high-performance tools
The Forte 9 is the latest addition to the successful Forte range from HEDELUS. Designed for machining with modern high-performance tools, the Forte 9-2600, Forte 9-3600 and Forte 9-4600 machining centres are impressive for their X-axis travel lengths of 2,600 mm, 3,600 mm and 4,600 mm respectively. The sophisticated moving column concept proves itself in the machining of large parts thanks to its impressive performance, precision and dynamics.
Superior moving column concept for optimum dynamics
The moving column concept demonstrates its superiority when it comes to machining large and heavy workpieces, as the machine dynamics are independent of the workpiece weight. The torsion-resistant grey cast iron travelling column is remarkable for its high stability and vibration damping. Rapid tool change in any position is guaranteed by the travelling 60-fold tool magazine. Perfectly designed workspaces with vertical covers and good accessibility to the workspace provide the finishing touch to the overall concept of this range.