Extra large workspace
• Versatile 5-axis machining centre with pivotable main spindle
• Four axes in the tool and one axis in the workpiece for maximum precision
• Extra large X-travel of 4600 mm
• Face machining of workpieces up to approx. 3600 mm
• Optionally available with integrated heavy-duty rotary table (table load up to 1800 kg)
• 3- and 5-axis machining in pendulum operation optional
Synonymous with highly accurate machining
The special design of the Y- and Z-axes as well as the constant distance between the main spindle and the guidance ot the two axes guarantee highly accurate machining. The strongly ribbed feed units minimise vibrations. The Z-axis is enclosed to protect the work space against heat and draughts.
Plenty of space
With travel lengths of 4600 x 900 x 900 mm (X/Y/Z), the T9-4600 offers plenty of space for various machining tasks. Be it vertical machining of workpieces up to a length of 4600 mm or efficient 3- and 5-axis machining of serial parts in pendulum operation.
60-fold tool changer as a standard feature
The T9 range convinces not only with its large travels but also with a 60-fold tool magazine available as a standard feature. If required, it can be extended by the HEDELIUS Standby Magazine with up to 190 tool places.
Infinitely pivotable main spindle
The infinitely pivotable main spindle enables multi-sided machining through to 5-axis simultaneous machining. Thanks to this versatility, the T9 is used in mechanical engineering, in tool and mould making, in shaft and roll machining and in the aerospace industry.