- Automation with pallet handling system or robots
- Loading from the left machine side
- Prepared automation interface
- Side opening height of approx. 900 mm
- Suitable for numerous pallet handling systems or robot systems
- Pneumatically activated stainless steel loading door to the left of the workspace
- 4-fold rotary transfer for pneumatics in the machine bench for activating zero-point clamping elements or power clamps
Loading process from the left side of the machine
The abbreviation EL stands for “External loading”, referring to the machine’s provision for loading pallets or workpieces into the workspace from the left machine side. The machine is loaded through an approx. 900 × 720 mm pneumatically activated stainless steel door on the left side of the machine. This opening enables automatic loading of pallets or workpieces without impairing access to the machine workspace in the process.
Preconfigured standard interfaces are available for electrical connection to an automation component, e.g. EROWA, INDUMATIK or industrial robots. The ACURA EL is designed in such a way that users can select the optimal market solution for their automation tasks and can simply connect to the machine.
The ACURA 65 EL is equipped with a 4-fold rotary transfer for pneumatically activating clamping devices. Quick-change pallet systems or power clamps can be automatically activated in this way.
Advantages of the ACURA EL
The advantage of the ACURA EL concept is that side loading maintains access to the workspace for set-up and control tasks, as well as for tasks such as single-item production during day shifts. The machine even offers unrestricted crane loading. Another advantage (dependent on the selected automation) is the ability to see into the workspace, thus ensuring optimised process monitoring when setting up the automation component.